Facebook posts, Twitter, Thumbler, blogger and a lot more .. I have read different stories and different life events of different people. While I was browsing the internet and some sites, I landed into a blog post that inspires me to start making my "OWN" blogs.
This Blog I read was from a 49 years old man who was a poor man in his late 20's. How did he became rich and successful? Only by a simple message from his neighbor who happens to be a mechanic. The message was this:
"Everything you've worked for, every hard work you've done -- believe in yourself and in GOD that someday you will reach your goals in life. NEVER GIVE UP for he doesn't give up on you."
As I finished reading it, it made me realized that there are so much things I still need to accomplish and must START TODAY.. Right now and right where I am now. I want to start it by making blogs for myself and maybe I may inspire others who might be able to read my blogs. It may not be that PERFECT or well written but I'll make sure that whatever it is that I have written it'll always COMES from my HEART.
This is my FIRST and I hope you'll like it.
*BitterSweet26_09*
No comments:
Post a Comment